Have you moved the wordpress site from one URL to another and the plugin no longer works?
When the My FastApp plugin is installed and configured, it records some data on our remote servers. The recorded data is the version of the plugin, a unique code that helps us to recognize the different apps and the site’s url.
So if you transfer the site from one URL to another, our plugin can no longer work properly.
The procedure for solving the problem is as follows:
- go to the plugin and in the setting item press the RESET SETTING button;
- go to the plugin section and deactivate the plugin;
- always from the plugin section delete the plugin;
- always from the plugin section and install the plugin;
- activate the plugin and configure it.